X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am new i need some help

i am now creating my home "index" page i want to ask some questions please:
    • how can i put on my page the enter buttons ? or a go button
    • while creating my first page does the mouse chage the colour of the navigation button? or not?

Re: i am new i need some help

Originally posted by hallab24
    i am now creating my home "index" page i want to ask some questions please:
    • how can i put on my page the enter buttons ? or a go button
    • while creating my first page does the mouse chage the colour of the navigation button? or not?
    Use a Navigation Bar. The tool is in the lower left hand toolbar. By default it has 4 buttons, but you can add or remove. Watch the tutorial here: http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt4/08.htm. Edit the Style to get the mouseover effect you like.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: i am new i need some help

Originally posted by navaldesign
      Use a Navigation Bar. The tool is in the lower left hand toolbar. By default it has 4 buttons, but you can add or remove. Watch the tutorial here: http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt4/08.htm. Edit the Style to get the mouseover effect you like.
      Dinoume voithia ke sta Ellinika!
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X