Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As I can do my page index appear barely digitizing www.myvt.info and not with /index.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I can do my page index appear barely digitizing www.myvt.info and not with /index.

Hello

I am re-publishing my page index, therefore I carried out a modification in the same one and then publish to same once again. Happens that to same only appears in the browser when I digitize www.myvt.info/index.html and not www.myvt.info When I digitize www.myvt.info appears to old? and not to new

Publish to same in public_html saw BlueVoda Software with the name "index" without stretch html, therefore I know that the BV increases automatically.

What occurs? As I can do my page index appear barely digitizing www.myvt.info and not with /index.html???

Re: As I can do my page index appear barely digitizing www.myvt.info and not with /index.

They both look the same to me - are you sure its not a browser cache problem? Try a forced refresh by holding down the shift key while loading the page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: As I can do my page index appear barely digitizing www.myvt.info and not with /index.

Amanda;

I obtained to resolve the problem, you were right, I Thank the attention

Geraldo Monnerat
      Brazil

Comment

Working...
      X