Navigations bars won't work in IE8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigations bars won't work in IE8

Hi, I am working on a test site build by Blue Voda sitebuilder software. It looks great in Firefox and ***** safari, but when I view it in Internet explorer, links, footer links and navigation bars are not right.

Please view it at this link and advise or offer help. http://www.africatv1.com/test2.html
    I have done everything possible, still having problem with IE ver.8
    Thanks

Re: Navigations bars won't work in IE8

The appear, but.... in delay as IE8 loads first your flash which seems rather heavy.

Right click the flash object and select Move to Front. This will place it to the end of the page code so everything else will appear before the flash, so there will be no delay.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Navigations bars won't work in IE8

Thanks for the response. I tried what you advised, but still it won't display the navigation bar and correct footer links. I even did a test run by deleting all the flash and publishing. It didn't show any progress. What should it do next. See it right now no flash on page and still navigation tab is not showing on IE. In firefox and safari it is very fine.

Comment

Working...
      X