No announcement yet.

Will BV website and Soho work together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will BV website and Soho work together?

I already have a BV website up but want to add a store to it. Can I move the BV files in the public_html to a folder (Main folder as mentioned elsewhere) and redirect, then create just the store page(s) with Soho in the then empty public_html and link to that from my BV buttons? So all the website would be BV but the store SOHO.

Re: Will BV website and Soho work together?

I think, Can Not but Navaldesign can create it using BV.

Comment

Re: Will BV website and Soho work together?

Originally posted by anglerspoint View Post
      I already have a BV website up but want to add a store to it. Can I move the BV files in the public_html to a folder (Main folder as mentioned elsewhere) and redirect, then create just the store page(s) with Soho in the then empty public_html and link to that from my BV buttons? So all the website would be BV but the store SOHO.
      It is not as simple as that, but the general idea would work: you would have to provide links (like from individual items) to specific pages of your Soholaunch website .... but honestly, unless you are afraid to lose a lot of Content on your BV website by converting to a cart (which is less geared for written content on pages), I would suggest simply relying on Soholaunch entirely.

If you want to keep your web design that you created in BV, you can have Ben at TemplateZapper.com create an affordable custom Soho Temlate for you (under $100). That way you get the best of both worlds!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X