This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can not see my web site

This a newly registered web site. I received the welcome e-mail from BV 3 days ago.
    I published the web pages (message - success) I still can not see my web site
    www.pinnacletiles.com
    Paul

Re: can not see my web site

are you selling wood floor?
    i see it clearly..
    www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Please note that your name servers are still pointed at Vodahostdomains. So you need to enter your VodahostDomains account and change them to point to your Vodahost Account nameservers. You do have a Vodahost Account, do you ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
        Please note that your name servers are still pointed at Vodahostdomains. So you need to enter your VodahostDomains account and change them to point to your Vodahost Account nameservers. You do have a Vodahost Account, do you ?

I had this e-mail from BV:

"Paul,
        Thank you for choosing VodaHost as your hosting provider. We appreciate your business!
        Your domain has been registered successfully. Domain Details:Domain: pinnacletiles.com
        Term of Domain: 1 year How to manage and update your domain DNS:[1] Point your browser to: https://vodahost.com/modernbill/
        [2] Login
        [3] Under "My Sites" you will see "My Domains" listed.
        [4] The next screen will present you with your domain name which should be click-able. Clicking on the domain name will take you to the next screen that enables you to update the contact information and DNS information. "

My problem is that I can not login to https://vodahost.com/modernbill/
        with the user ID and the password wich BV sent me in the other e-mail.
        Paul

Comment

Please click here: https://vodahost.com/modernbill/
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I followed the above instructions and discovered my domain name is not clickable. I went to VodaHostDomains.com and put the ns5.vodahost.com info but I still do not see my website online. Any pointers?

Thanks, Mariposa
            Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
            www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

http://www.countrydesigns.biz/ only shows the standard whois page (with advertisements etc) because DNS propagation is not complete. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours from the moment you change your nameservers.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you so much, it really does help to know this. It will give me incentive to take the osCommerce tutorial. I'll probably have to visit their forums, too! I'm so full of questions right now.

Mariposa
                Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
                www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

Working...
                X