Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress and Facebook

Hello,

I understand it is possible to have your Wordpress Blog automatically update to your Facebook page. If anyone knows how to do this, I'd appreciate the time spent explaining how to do it.

Thank you in advance,
    Gretchen

Re: Wordpress and Facebook

You can do this vis the RSS functions normally included in your Wordpress Blog after you activate and configure them properly (consult with the Wordpress Support Forum for details).

Once your WP is properly configured, you will then need to 'connect' in Facebook via your choice of Blog Interface Applications, which you can select from a list presented via a Keyword Search in the FB HELP (under ACCOUNT, top-right of the FB toolbar) or by similarly searching APPLICATIONS using Keyword "blog feeds."

A popular choice to network multiple blogs on Facebook is Networked Blogs.

How to Import Your Wordpress into Facebook

Other Wordpress Integration Videos (add Twitter From Facebook to WP Sidebar, etc.)

Again, since these VodaTalk Forums are mostly supporting Blue Voda Website Builder, and lesser the featured products in Fantastico!, you should seek detailed instruction and support from the providers of the applications themselves rather than ask for them to be duplicated upon request!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you Mr. Vasili. I appreciate the time you took for your detailed reply. It was very useful.

Gretchen

Comment

Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
        Thank you Mr. Vasili. I appreciate the time you took for your detailed reply. It was very useful.

Gretchen
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X