Help With Banner Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Banner Ads

I need some assistance with creating small banner ads. I am using SWFText to create the banners. I am taking the HTML text and copying it to the properties of the box created by HTML button in BV. I click "OK", but get nothing. Thought maybe I could not see results unless I published...that didn't work.

I have read "Adding Elements To Your Website" a dozen times. I know that I am missing something simple. Please point me in the correct direction.

Thank you in advance for your kind attention to this matter.

JWRCDE24
    www.e-workboatdemo.com

Re: Help With Banner Ads

why do you have to paste the html if you can directly insert your flash/swf file in BV?
    Nyoman

Comment

Nyoman:

Thank you for replying. Every time I attempt to directly insert my flash/swf file I get an "Unexped Format" message from BV. That and the fact that swf "Help" suggest I use the "add elements to your website" section of BV to load my banner ad (flash/swf) files.

Any suggestions, instructions, helpful hints would be most appreciated.

Thanks Again.

JWRCDE24

Comment

is your flash called Banner 2.swf?
        make sure you upload your flash to your public_html
        Nyoman

Comment

Nyoman:

Thank you for your patience. Work schedules and time differences have prevented a timely response to your generous assistance.

I have uploaded Banner 2a.swf to my public_html file. Now for the really stupid question...How do I place the Banner 2a on my webpages?

My Apologies...

JWRCDE24

Comment

If you got Unexped Format message from BV, means the problem is in your flash file. also i could open your movie, ussualy if you have uploaded you swf to your public_html, you can access from www.e-workboatdemo.com/Banner 2a.swf ,but I only see blank page.
            i have flash movie called advertise.big.swf on my page www.galaxyanjewels.com/introduce.html and you also can access from www.galaxyanjewels.com/advertise.big.swf

as i said, I think the problem in your movie flash. use the right software to make flash
            Nyoman

Comment

Nyoman:

Thank you very much. I am sure that you are correct and I appreciate both your patience and assistance.

Knowledgable people like you willing to assist neophites like myself is a pleasant and unexpected benefit of BlueVoda.

Once again thank you.

Jim Roberts
              e-workboatdemo.com

Comment

Working...
              X