Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Languages mixed in site

Hi,

I have a website www.mnb-international.com in different languages, the problem is that on the index page (of each language) there's a menu on the left side appearing ALWAYS in spanish.

Though in my Voda files everything is correct, is only on the published pages that he problem shows up.

Thank you for your very appreciated help.

Regards,
    Nubia

Re: Languages mixed in site

Well the buttons I see are in French on all your pages. Its a bit difficult to know exactly whats the problem without viewing how its all setup.
    As far as I can see you are not using php to handle the languages, and it looks like you don't have a different directory for each language. The error could occur with that. Be sure that all the Nav buts for each language are uploaded.

Comment

Re: Languages mixed in site

I would first assume that the left navigational array was not properly copied page-to-page in the different versions as should have been.

Remember ... your hyperlinks Styles Formatting is legacy-oriented: if you cloned your pages from the first English index page (or any other) you must in fact be sure to follow the same path when copying any element page-to-page. THIS is the reason it is best to keep each language version in a separate Directory of the Main website ... it prevents conflicting structure as well as any potential dysfunction of particular fonts and usages.

Simply be sure to save and publish each "index" page properly. To publish, you need only enter the particular Directory in the Publish Dialog as exampled here:
      public_html/francias
      public_html/deutsch
      public_html/espanol
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X