X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble in adding .mp3 files

Hello,

I am Saner Güleç,

I used bluevoda to built my website. I have a problem in adding links for a file download. The proplem is about .mp3 files. I want the mp3s that I uploaded with ftp program, directly downloaded to my computer after clicking on the link. But the problem is that when I click on the link for the mp3, it direcktly starts to play on my browser. A quicktime view is opened on my browser and the song starts to play. When I first add the mp3 to .rar and then upload, there is no problem. It directly starts to be downloaded after "save as". But I don't want to add the mp3 to .rar. I want it to be directly .mp3 and not played on the browser, and directly downloaded. Because there are many people how dont know to use .rar :)

Waiting for your support mail,

best regards . . .

Re: Trouble in adding .mp3 files

A. Provide Users a pre-formatted MP3 file that is easier to download: create a .ZIP file and upload it, and direct all links to this ZIP file exclusively. WinZIP is a universally understood compressed file format, and is easier for the various systems and connections Users have available to them daily.
    B. Use a download script to enable the one-click method of file transfer to Visitors (some minimal coding required) that Gen. Navaldesign outlines here > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/347821-post12.html
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X