This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help!

Please take a look at my site. At the top i have all this letters and symbols on the background. I can't figure out why!!! I have deleted it and republished but it still appears. Does anyone have any clue how to get rid of this??

Thanks

Re: Need help!

You must make sure every element of your email formatting is within the boundaries of the FORM .... extend your FORM so there is a clear margin around all the boxes and buttons, republish.

Also, since your 1 page website is basically a Contact Form, be sure you have published this pages as "index" and as a .php page, not as a .html page (according to the Tutorial)!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili for quick reply! Did what you said but for some reason it's still showing up. Any other tips??

*****UPDATE******
      FORGOT TO CHANGE IT TO PHP.

THANKS A BUNCH Vasili!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Spread out your pages .. too jumbled up.
        Don't be afraid to make things MUCH smaller to reclaim more white space ... being tidy and trim makes for a more professional and polished appearance, something crucial to website conversion and Visitor acceptance/experience.

Let the content, the elements speak for themselves and convey the importance they intend: exaggerated size, overly contrasting colors, and an "in-your-face" layout does nothing to create the Flow and cognizance that are basic to a well-thought website (especially a BUSINESS that is attempting to present themselves as professionally engaged in the web design sector).

Think Clean, Crisp, and Cleverly Cognizant (but not too clever that it comes across cocky!).
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for the tips!!!

Comment

Working...
          X