Changing navigation menus after publising the pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing navigation menus after publising the pages

I designed originally the pages using a slide menu, opening vertically. Even if this is not too bad, after completing all the pages I realized that a menu bar could be still better, as it can have sub-sub-items and the texts for the links can be displayed centered. Slide Menus do not do it.

As I am using php pages with the menu "included" in an HTLM box, the change of the menu should not be a problem.

However, I found an unexpected problem: when the name of the item is highlighted, the sub-item protrudes correctly to the right but appears beneath the other elements of the page in that position. This makes the menu bar useless.

Is there a way to force the sub-item be displayed on top of the other elements in the page? I mean, without having to edit each of the pages.

--------------
    German

We are a premiere pond and waterfall installer in Oregon’s Willamette Valley and surrounding areas. With Willamette Waterscapes, you can be assured your water feature will be of the highest quality.
    German
    www.alfil-sa.com

Re: Changing navigation menus after publising the pages

Have you tried right clicking on the html box that the menu is in & bringing to the front, saving & re-publishing.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Changing navigation menus after publising the pages

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
      Have you tried right clicking on the html box that the menu is in & bringing to the front, saving & re-publishing.
      Hi Chris

Yes, I had tried that but unsuccessfully. Just in case, I tried again, with the same result.

The problema can be seen in the following pages:

1 - https://www.alfil-sa.com/decagon_lea...meter_test.php
      2 - www.alfil-sa.com/decagon_leaf_porometer.php

Page 1 has the menu bar while Page has the slide menu.

----------
      German
      German
      www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Working...
      X