This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Link - Editing the style

I'm trying to edit the style of the text in a text link. I highlight the text in the text box, click on the link icon at the top of the screen, create a new style, change the colour and remove the underline. I leave the background transparent. All great except that no matter what foreground colour I choose, the text always comes out purple when I pre-view the results.

Almost the last thing to help me complete my site. Help welcome!

Thanks

Paul

Re: Text Link - Editing the style

Need your URL
    Doable Personal Finance

Comment

I haven't published yet. URL will be

www.experttuning.co.uk

Happy to give you a link to the temporary URL, showing the problem, if that helps?

Paul

Comment

Until you purchase a hosting account at VodaHost and actually publish your pages, your links will not function nor resolve to final Style format.

You are obviously missing one of the 4 style setting options in in the configuration of your links. Highlight link in question, click on LINK icon, check URL entered, and at bottom select the name of your link style and then proceed to EDIT that link style completely, being very sure your format each option.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks. I'll keep trying. I have a VodaHost account but am in the process of moving the domain across. I have been testing within the BlueVoda 'preview' facility, but are you saying the text may look different again once it is fully published? I am currently able to publish in VodaHost too - and am doing so - using the direct access address rather than the domain name.

Cheers

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X