compatability problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compatability problem

Now that I have my website up and running, I'm tweeking each page and cleaning up things. All the links work. All the images work. I clicked on the Nav. bar with the 7 buttons. 3 Opened up in pop up as normal. The other 4 popped up in a small window with the icon of a torn piece of paper in the upper right corner, when I put the mouse over it, it said a compatability problem, I right clicked and maximized and the page was as good as ever. When the page did maximize, there were no tool bars.

Why 4 out 7 links do this? Is there something I can do to make them all work as should?

Other than that, everything is ship/shape......

www.smoothestskin.com

Re: compatability problem

It's a browser issue, nothing in Blue Voda.
    Again .... an issue on your end, with your particular local system.

Update your browsers (use another to proof your site viewability), update your Java, Windows, etc. Can't help you other than to suggest the basics ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: compatability problem

Please allow me to say that your pages should NOT open in popups or in new windows, they should open in the same page. It is one of the main reasons for leaving a website (having each link opening in a new window, I will be having 5 or more pages of your site opened in my browser)

And, you should only use websafe fonts, or your pages will be scrambled in anyone's computer that doesn't have the specific fonts installed (Vladimir Script)
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X