Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are my element not displaying correctly web browser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are my element not displaying correctly web browser?

Hi Gyus,

I have a problem i don't knew how i can fix it , if could help.

I try to build a site, when add element to the main page some of this elment show some of them not to the web browser.need some help Thank you all.

Re: Why are my element not displaying correctly web browser?

It is simply a browser issue, not a Blue Voda issue or something we can help you with remotely: it is your local system and the settings on your computer alone.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you for reply , i did reset all defaults in browser , but when i finish my project , i publish the page , when i check on the web a lot of items not show the web page , could please help solve this problem . Thank you for help.

Comment

Provide a valid URL to a published page in question so we might best reply.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you for reply www.casabellacarservice.com/test.php on this page I add a YouTube video and a few links, but when I publish this page not shows a lot of element. If can give some ideas to get read of this issue.
          Thank you

Comment

I have an issue on bluevoda software, I did submit a request to the forum to get some help, unfortunately I don't received any help. the issue is : when I ad some element to the page which I work on after I done , I click to preview the page at browser a lot of element which work on no shows at the browser, also when I ad anything to the page not shows up.
            I need help. Thank you.

Note : isn't a browser issue because I try different browser the result the some items not show up thanks again , I hope heard from you soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUxAZEE5-s and

url http://momentumac.com/test.php

Comment

Re: image not showin at web browser !!

This is nothing strange at all. Its an iframe issue.
              You need to remove it and add it again. (Just copy and paste.) To be able to show your recently added attributes. (iframe is always added last, otherwise you will experience the problems you have now.)

Also recommending that you try another browser: Safari! (you dont have to accept each time in preview mode as in Explorer) It is available for download/usage on Windows platforms as well.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X