Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY Does my site NOT appear on Yahoo, Bing.. but on Google it does??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY Does my site NOT appear on Yahoo, Bing.. but on Google it does??

Hi
    Can anyone help me?
    My webpage does not appear on Yahoo neither on Bing, but on Google it does.
    I have put a lot of metatags.. but nothing, even not with giving almost the complete name of the wesite..
    My site is www.casadelriomocoa.com
    I want to appear with the words hotel - hostal - hostel in Mocoa. On google I only appear with hostal but not with hotel althow I have it on my metatags..
    I have waited like more than a month already and Yahoo and Bing do not give my page.
    Wat can I do?

Re: WHY Does my site NOT appear on Yahoo, Bing.. but on Google it does??

I have just checked again google and after putting HOTEL in the name of my webpage now it does appear in Google. It seems to be that the title of the page is more important than the Metatags.

But concerning to YAHOO and BING I just don't appear, no matter what I try!! What can I do?

Comment

Nothing. Be patient until they find and cache you.

You could manually submit your site to each (do this only once - ever!), but again, you must wait for them to do what they do when they do it.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        Nothing. Be patient until they find and cache you.

You could manually submit your site to each (do this only once - ever!), but again, you must wait for them to do what they do when they do it.
        Thanks
        but it really takes a lot of time! months!
        How do I submit manually? I have to look in their website I suppose.

Comment

I also think there is a problem.
          I have put a title on every page the one that appears on top of the screen when you go to the site.
          I also have put a lot of metatag words separated by a komma (,) without spaces between every letter and sign, like this for an example :
          hotel,hostal, hostel,mocoa, etcetera

If I put something in the 'alternate text' on every photo, does that help anything or not?

I am new at al this stuff.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X