Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everyone, could I please have some feedback on the site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, could I please have some feedback on the site?

I was wondering if anyone could have a look at the site, maybe navigate and check spelling etc? I've been working on it sooooo long and you start to not see things after a while.

Thanks for any feedback!

Cheers,

Rob

www.ezygoogle.net
    Cheers,

Rob

www.robalbert.com

Re: Hi everyone, could I please have some feedback on the site?

Hi Rob

Good site. Loads of good information that many of us here could use. Loads well and looks good without being overwhelming. Only one slight thing that I can see is you advert for the domain names is in the 'title' spot and my first impression was that the site was a domain name site, just a bit confusing. Apart from that excellent.

Nick

Comment

Nice clean and easy to navigate site. It loaded quickly and the links I tried worked. My only nitpick would be to centre your page as I get a blank down one side but apart from that super. Well done.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I think you've broken the world record for keywords.

Comment

HI,

its very easy to find your way on your site Rob, formal, not too many pics/text, just everything that a guest needs!

The only thing i'd change is the "google adwards" in the bright blue... it surely does attract people but it also does get confusing as it's brighter then your title. Maybe use a slightly less bright colour such as grey, or you could use something like orange or yellow as that'll fit a lot better with your background.

(Title is the one that needs to attract people it most, in my opinion)

But other then that, my congrats!

Comment

Thanks for that Nick. Good feedback. I sort of was thinking the same, so I'll change that. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Rob
            Cheers,

Rob

www.robalbert.com

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
              Nice clean and easy to navigate site. It loaded quickly and the links I tried worked. My only nitpick would be to centre your page as I get a blank down one side but apart from that super. Well done.
              Hey Amanda,

Thanks for the feedback. I never knew about the centering of the pages until I loaded it on another PC and they were all over the place. They are all centred now though. However, on one PC I get a blank on both sides (wide screen) and on my PC I get a blank on the right side only. Your site (which is great by the way!) fills up my whole screen. Maybe you use a different page width.

Have you ticked the "Centre in browser" button in page properties? I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't, so that they all centre to the left.

Cheers,
              Rob

PS. How did you get PayPal to accept Amex and all the others? It only seems to take Visa and Mastercard.
              Cheers,

Rob

www.robalbert.com

Comment

Originally posted by steve_w
                I think you've broken the world record for keywords.
                I reckon it probably can't hurt. Keyword search tools make it easy to do anyway.

Cheers,

Rob
                Cheers,

Rob

www.robalbert.com

Comment

Hmm...I think you may have a point, given your artistic abilities. I'll play with some different colours etc.

Thanks for the feedback Riona.
                  Cheers,

Rob

www.robalbert.com

Comment

Originally posted by EzyMan
                    Hey Amanda,

Thanks for the feedback. I never knew about the centering of the pages until I loaded it on another PC and they were all over the place. They are all centred now though. However, on one PC I get a blank on both sides (wide screen) and on my PC I get a blank on the right side only. Your site (which is great by the way!) fills up my whole screen. Maybe you use a different page width.

Have you ticked the "Centre in browser" button in page properties? I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't, so that they all centre to the left.

Cheers,
                    Rob

PS. How did you get PayPal to accept Amex and all the others? It only seems to take Visa and Mastercard.
                    Rob, I don't know why my site fills your screen and other don't, I think it's down to the resolution. I set my pages to around 1010 width. I haven't checked the centre box, my resolution is set to 1024 x 768, if that helps.

Paypal - I downloaded the credit card banners from the merchant tools area on my Paypal account, so I assume if it's on the banner they must accept it. They have made changes recently (ish) so maybe that's one of the things that changed as you no longer need to have a PayPal account to pay using PayPal.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Very easy to navigate and to understand.

Good luck with your business.
                      Beth
                      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                      X