X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permission Issues

Hello,

I have two domains and have been using soho site builder and it's setting. When I use help center at soho site builder and try diagnostic tool one of my domain status looks all failed. Permission failed. The image is as follows. But other domain has all green and status ok. I wrote several support tickets to vodahost but still nothing happen. Actually whether it's soho's issue or my hosting company's issue ? I am fade up since I could not get solution for this since last July 2010.

http://egtours.com/images/Screenshot-1.png
    Chitra B. Gurung
    EVERGREEN Tours,
    Kathmandu, Nepal
    www.egtours.com

Re: Permission Issues

You should not be running Diagnostics at all since yours is a Fantastico installation!

Your server permissions are already set at 755, and unless your website does not function at all, there is absolutely no reason for you to play with Diagnostics, as it is not configured fully as would a manual installation be.
    Did you even try to run "Fix Permissions" tool listed to the right of this Admin Panel? Might be interesting to see what results you could report form doing so ...

This could be why you are having difficulties resetting your Blog configuration .... and this would be an issue that you will need to explore with the Soholaunch Support Forums or elsewhere online as suggested to you earlier.

VodaHost makes it very clear upon installation that although VH provides hosting and Fantastico installations, we do not provide Support - it must come from the source of the script directly (from Soholaunch)! VodaHost may provide a convenient series of Video Tutorials, but does not commit further .... any peer-to-peer assistance is purely available if and when another volunteer familiar with Soholaunch may happen to reply to a posting.

Additionally, VodaTalk Forum Rules state that it is not permissable to post Support Issues or replies in the Forums at any time .... Support does not read VodaTalk postings, and is not accessible via the Forums. You must simply "reply" to the emails you have received from Support (even if they are marked "closed" you can still "reply" and re-open the Ticket).

Creating multiple threads, insisting on an immediate solution, and defiantly disregarding advice and instructions given earlier has earned you a cooling off period to re-focus and properly prioritize your responsibilities ... as mandated by Forum Rules.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X