Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Tiers of Users?

Hello,
    Any one suggestions please? I have the same problem. As my 'boss' wants us 'independant distributeurs' to have a password for clients to login first before they can see the prices and order, my website is off the air or I am in trouble!
    Urgent, please, thanks!

Re: Single Page Password Protect Problem

Originally posted by JacquelineC View Post
    Hello,
    Any one suggestions please? I have the same problem. As my 'boss' wants us 'independant distributeurs' to have a password for clients to login first before they can see the prices and order, my website is off the air or I am in trouble!
    Urgent, please, thanks!
    Might want to consider using Post Affiliate Pro scripting to allow many of the functions you are looking for on a multi-tier aspect (independent distributors and their clients) like unique password logins, password protected pages/areas, tracking traffic of "groups", etc., and not using some of the other functions normally expected such as possibly paying commissions, using banners, etc.
    OR .... using a CMS website so everyone has to Login to gain access to a section of the site, which all pages can then be governed by the Rules you set up. CMS has many of the dynamic Customer Login and Admin features you are probably looking for specifically.

PAP will work on a BV site (and would be my first choice for what you are looking for), but CMS is a different thing altogether.

Just some ideas ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X