This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner rotator

Hi, is it possible to create banners inside bluevoda and then place them on the banner rotator or does the banner have to be a file created in another program and imported into the rotator feature. If it is possible to create the banner inside bluevoda, where should I save the file to? Thanks!

Re: Banner rotator

Blue Voda is not a graphical arts creation tool, although it will allow you to create unique graphic designs to be used within the page -- to be saved as an element of that page construct.

When using the Ad Banner Rotator, you must select an object (image, grahic design, etc.) from some other directory on your system to import onto the BV page. It is so self-explanatory that there is no Tutorial to walk people through it. In truth, the typical Blue Voda User will have built up the skills and underlying conceptualization having learned by review the Tutorials in the sequence they are presented and from sequential application of skills that the point they open the Ad Banner Rotator for the first time, they are already sufficiently familiar with the processes and Dialog Box that it is second nature.

You must use another program or process to create whatever you choose to import into the Ad Banner Rotator (Photoshop, Paint, Corel, Publisher, etc.).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Banner rotator

Yes, I've already been creating banners in other programs and moving them over to bluevoda, I just thought it would be neat to be able to do it all inside the program and because I couldn't find a tutorial on the subject, I thought I would ask., anyway thanks for the answer to my general question.

Comment

Working...
      X