Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal button not working in IE

Hi
    I have my website builded, it all working fine in Firefox, but the "Add to cart" button is not working in IE 8, contacted paypal give me the following email, not so sure what it mean, hope get some help here.
    First I created a logo "maple leaf" than I copy the paypal button code in to the HTML. it all working fine in Firefox.
    The reason I use paypal to created button because it allow me to use drop down menu.

my site address is www.pacificwatersoftener.com

Thanks

Dear James Fong,

My name is James with PayPal Consumer Support. I hope you have enjoyed your day!

The problem you are experiencing is not a PayPal compatibility issue.

The following information is being provided to you as a courtesy; in the future please contact a web developer for further assistance.

In your HTML code you are using an element called OVERFLOW. This element is using a property called "inherit."

The CSS guidelines indicate that the property "inherit" is not supported by Internet Explorer including IE8.

The construction of your site has placed the Add To Cart button inside the OVERFLOW tag which is rendering the button inactive.

Reference:
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

I really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to process your payments here at PayPal; I hope you have a wonderful week!

Sincerely,
    James

PayPal Customer Solutions Support Spe******t PayPal, an eBay Company
    Last edited by gadgetct; 09-30-2010, 08:18 AM. Reason: extra info
Working...
X