X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single page password

site: http://www.fxprofits.info

1.This is the index page of this domain. I publish it... it tells me that it has been successfully published - the browser does not open it. as it is a php page do I have to add a file ending like .php? It opens in preview... but no password.

2. This is my 2nd go to try and password protect a page.
    The first took some 20 forum posts and the end result was that the forum Guru took my cpanel details and sorted it out.

Here is my action...
    The page is saved as a PHP
    I open the last icon only for single page protection.
    Fill in the password and OK
    Save the page and publish... but no password request. Please help...
    I never did understand why the other page did not work.
    What have I not done? or what have I overdone?
    Thank you

Re: Single page password

Originally posted by start living View Post
    site: http://www.fxprofits.info

1.This is the index page of this domain. I publish it... it tells me that it has been successfully published - the browser does not open it. as it is a php page do I have to add a file ending like .php? It opens in preview... but no password.

2. This is my 2nd go to try and password protect a page.
    The first took some 20 forum posts and the end result was that the forum Guru took my cpanel details and sorted it out.

Here is my action...
    The page is saved as a PHP
    I open the last icon only for single page protection.
    Fill in the password and OK
    Save the page and publish... but no password request. Please help...
    I never did understand why the other page did not work.
    What have I not done? or what have I overdone?
    Thank you
    My follow up is not criticism or in any way negative - I ended up using an outside source to pw protect a page because our own does seem to work
    Perhaps our gurus can relook at this to eliminate the gremlin which seems to lurk.
    I enjoy BV - Please let me know also how to go about becoming an affiliate - do we have a tutorial?
    Thank you
    Love the software - use it regularly.

Comment

Re: Single page password

You must (1) set page extension as .php via VIEW > PAGE PROPERTIES > EXTENSIONS (2) re-name and (3) Save your page with the new name and proper Page Title before you (4) Publish it in this exact order!

You must also create and properly Save + Publish a .html Success Page.

This is what is meant by following the steps in the sequence shown.

This process, these tools work for tens of thousands flawlessly when followed dutifully, so it cannot be you are the sole exception or that there is something wrong with the tools you have at your disposal: it is merely in your use of them and whether or not you are using them as instructed.

TUTORIAL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X