Where Are My Pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Are My Pages?

HI I have made 9 pages off and on for about a year now for the diffrent kinds of wood i sell.. i wanted to add another one today and i cloned a page and changed all the stuff that needed to be changed. and i have been trying all day to get it to show up on my web page. it up loads fine and when i preview it show up fine ,but when i go on line to my web site it says
    The requested URL /bundles.html was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.peeplesexoticwood.com Port 80 cna any one tell me what im missing THANKS

Re: 404 page not found

There are only 2 possibilities to explain why this is so:

It may be possible that you did not Save the page as simply "bundles" before you Published it (and you should have simply published it from within Blue Voda using the Publish command or icon to your public_html/ directory without adding anything to that line).

The second possibility is that your server has been updated, and in actuality, you should be publishing to a new server IP ..... there are 2 ways to check on this, now that the older cP Login page with all the server IP's and NS assignments has been removed:
    1. Review the NEWS Forum here in VodaTalk to see if your server recently was updated (refer to your "Voda" number, as in Voda5 or Voda13, etc.) and write down the new server IP assignment. If this new server is not listed in your Publish drop-down List, then you will need to update your BV to have it populated with the current IP List.;
    2. Login directly to your cPanel using either this URL http://www.PeoplesExoticWood.com/cpanel or by going to this page (which you should add to your Favorites for easy access in the future) >> http://www.vodahost.com/wp-content/t...540&height=430 << Once you have logged in, your server IP, Nameserver pairs, and all the other info is listed in the top-left boxes of your Panel Dashboard. Follow the same procedure to Publish as in number 1 above regarding obtaining the proper IP in your list.

PS: I hope you addressed 2 major errors in your new designs:
    1. Your pages are way too wide and are counting against you in scoring compliance and value with the SE's .... make them no wider than 960 pixels wide to comply fully;
    2. You mis-spelled your main page Title in your Meta entry: "Peeples Exotic Woods" should really be "PeoplesExoticWoods.com" with some Key Words or Phrases added, yes? Like maybe .. "Selection of Exotic Wood, Lumber Shipped or Pickup from PeoplesExoticWood.com"
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Where Are My Pages?

Your page now shows. You have a 404 error on your "specials" page due to a typo in your navigation bar.
      Your page is too wide. I have to scroll left/right on a 19" monitor.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Working...
      X