Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Page View?

hi there
    after publishing my pages i noticed that in different computers with different screen analysis the website does not auto adjust to look the same in all of them.
    I have chosen the target screen size as "USER DEFINED" but in 800 x 600 screens the site looks to big and in 1680 x 1050 the site looks too small .
    What should i do so my website to appear the same in all computers with different screen analysis

Re: published pages - different screen analysis

This is an impossibility in all cases unless using a Fluid (or "Stretched") Template which automatically resolves to be full screen in all browsers and monitor settings (examples here), and is not implementable using Blue Voda: Blue Voda is a true WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor, and will only render a web page exactly as it is configured using static dimensions and layouts specified.

You should stop focusing on being universally perfected and instead focus on perfected Compliance to acquire greater SERP and general functionality so your site is truly 'relevant' to your web presence and to Visitors by nature.

Remember: keep your site no wider than 960, and strive for the Perfect Page model of compliance.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X