Hyperlinking an ROR Sitemap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlinking an ROR Sitemap

Hi, I need some help hyperlinking my ROR Sitemap to my index page. I used the ROR Sitemap Generator downloaded from bluevoda, created an ROR file and saved it to my desktop. I then uploaded the ror file to my public_html file throught the ftp manager. My question is now that it is uploaded into my public folder how do I go about hyperlinking it to my homepage? I am new to creating web pages so if someone could give me step by step instructions it would be greatly appreciated. Do I need to create a whole new page for the ror file and then link it or what? I am lost. I opened up my homepage in the website builder to try to link it, but the hyperlink button on the toolbar is not lit up (I don't have the option to click on it) when I open the page I have built. So I don't know how to place a hyperlink in my existing page without the button being active to do so. Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Hyperlinking an ROR Sitemap

Hi
    This has been long outstanding.
    Open an HTML link. (top of left vertical menu bar)
    Make the box a bit smaller. It doen't really matter because you can't see it when it is published.
    Double click (or right click the html box) Now paste the 3 lines of code from the ROR sitemap generator into the Custom html box.

The ROR code is within the ROR Button on the ROR page.
    Royden

www.harrow-art.com
    www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Working...
    X