Looking for a review of my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a review of my site

Okay, I spent a lot of time on this site so go easy on me. It's not a finished work, but what website is? I have many ideas with the site but what I'm looking for is if it looks
    semi professional or not.

Now, my goal is to have a really simple experience for my visitors. I've researched many sites in this niche and what I found was cookie cutter word press themes or sites with a ton of links that you don't know what to click on first. I don't know, maybe people think if a site has many links and banners every where that it's a good site.

I created my own templates that my wife thinks looks cheesy but I like them.
    It's in the learn guitar niche. I am a lawn man but I'm also a guitar man.

Does it have potential for visitors to take it serious??

thanks for any comments
    Steve almost forgot the link. daaah. guitar players.. http://beginnerguitaronline.com

Re: Looking for a review of my site

Hey there Steve. I like it! You've obviously put a lot of time into this. It's a really good concept.

I especially like the instructional videos. There is a ton of info here. The templates are not "cheesy"...hahaha...keep polishing. Not too crazy about the "extra extra" guy. It took my eye away from the main info.

You've got a good thing going, best of luck to you!
    Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

...totally agree with Vicki :) - including the "extra extra" man lol
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thank for taking time to look. I actually put the extra extra guy there on purpose to distract people to opt in to my list, but I'll probably take him down soon..

Comment

Working...
        X