Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

I need some help. I tried to set this business facebook fan page up. I used the link vodahost suggested, but in the confirmation e-mail link, after linking in on the net, it asks for a full name and does not accept my business's name - it wants a full name in Name Surname format. What do I do? I cannot find an answer on Facebook itself and there is no "contact us" facility to ask this question. The threat in here is also closed. Can anybody that did it help??

Re: Facebook

You are not choosing the proper FB Page type ..... there are two types of "business" pages - one that people can "like" (and can have up to 32 chracters, not in 'name' format) and one that accepts "friends" (which is not preferred, as they count against people in how many friends they can have, needs a "name" format just like any other "Friend-based" page, and does not function Administratively as the others as it is still a "Personal" type page as a celebrity would have).

Try choosing the right type of page to create again, and when complete, simply copy the URL from your browser's Address bar to use to link to your Page.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X