Clear All

• 404 and other errors

ok I named my first page "index" small "i"
    And I get this error message in my bluevoda program:
    Internet Exception Error 12003

Details:
    An internal error has occurred
    200 TYP Eis now 8-bit binary
    227 Entering Passive Mode (208,43,222,140,231,173)
    553 can’t open that file: Is a directory

So I put a large "I" on it and it publishes
    BUT...
    Nothing on the web that I can see, only this:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at lapaginacristiana.net Port 80

I have read about fanatical customer service, I hope it is true PLEASE HELP SO I CAN GET UP AND RUNNING

Re: 404 and other errors

I can see the page...lapaginacristiana.net
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Typically it is due to your system alone, and we used to simply approach 12003 Errors by prompting Blue Voda Ussrs to treat it as either a Firewall issue (connection based aspect) or as a conflict of connection protocols (clean the cache, reset the omodem+router, etc.).

However, it is simply an indication that your system is becoming "buggy" due to multiple applications running and temporary files not being cleaned regularly.
      More ominous sounding technical explanations can be found here > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/168492 and http://www.subnixus.com/error-codes/error-12003.html

My advice is to save all working pages 'as-is' immediately (lest BV crash on you and you lose your work), run your anti-virus program on your whole system, and then let your system "rest" for an hour or so (let the Motherboard totally cool down, static discharge, etc.). When you power back up, THEN you will go through the standard "refreshing" procedures:
      A. Be sure to update your Java for your computer, for your broswers depend on this to function properly (also helps to effectively communicate the various scripts Blue Voda uses to the server more efficiently).
      B. Clean out your Browser cache and temp files and try again. "Refreshing" your browser multiple times via F5 may not be enough, so you may have to empty cache and temp files under TOOLS of your browser.
      C. Reset your modem by powering down your computer completely for at least 3 minutes, turning off and disconnecting your modem (3 min. also), wiping the cable leads off to remove any residual static charging (ionized dust), reconnect, power everything back up, and THEN try again.
      D. You may need to follow up with a dnsflush to clear IP cookies/application hang (which may be preventing the page from loading):
      1) Close down all open browsers
      2) On your computer click >>> Start
      3) Next click >>> Programs
      4) Next click >>> Accessories
      5) Next click >>> Command Prompt
      This will open a black dialog box...
      6) Type in: ipconfig/flushdns and hit Enter.....

REPEAT PROCESS "D" ABOVE AGAIN BEFORE RESUMING NORMAL ACTIVITY

As soon as you regain control of your system in the proper "posture" I am sure things will be "repaired" so you can continue your awesome progress!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for the response.
        There was a unix file in the public folder, I deleted it, renamed my page witht the small "i" and reloaded it and that solved the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X