This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing filies

im trying to publish my first website using Bluevoda, but when i click publish;
    it says "you must first save this page in order to publish it"

But i have already clicked the save button several times, i even closed bluevoda and reopened my website, but it still wont work.

Re: Publishing filies

Blue Voda will only Publish a web page to a VodaHost server listed on the drop-down list within the Publish Dialog box that appears when you use the command from within Blue Voda to Publish, which means you must first have a paid hosting account with VodaHost.

Your page does not become a website until it is published on the internet, and the first page of any website must be an 'index' page. Pages must first be saved to the Blue Voda folder automatically created by Blue Voda itself on your system before they can be processed/published. If you try to save it elsewhere on your system or as a different type of file format, it will not work.

Save pages to the folder Blue Voda first presents before publishing to a VodaHost server assigned to your paid hosting account. There is nothing simpler!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I dont exactly understand, do i need a BlueVoda paid webhosting account to be able to host my website?

Or can i publish my website on my 110mb account some how?

Comment

Originally posted by hydrooo View Post
        I dont exactly understand, do i need a BlueVoda paid webhosting account to be able to host my website?
        Or can i publish my website on my 110mb account some how?
        Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        Blue Voda will only Publish a web page to a VodaHost server listed on the drop-down list within the Publish Dialog box that appears when you use the command from within Blue Voda to Publish, which means you must first have a paid hosting account with VodaHost.
        Your page does not become a website until it is published on the internet, and the first page of any website must be an 'index' page. Pages must first be saved to the Blue Voda folder automatically created by Blue Voda itself on your system before they can be processed/published. If you try to save it elsewhere on your system or as a different type of file format, it will not work.
        Save pages to the folder Blue Voda first presents before publishing to a VodaHost server assigned to your paid hosting account. There is nothing simpler!
        SELECT YOUR PLAN HERE
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X