installing realplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing realplayer

Hi I have been trying to install a realplayer video onto the site ,but doesn't seem to want to do this .. I have a few questions...
    1, could the speed of computer factor in this?
    2. where does one have to save the downloaded video ( images?)?
    3.when I preview the page ,the realplayer box is there but no video.... or play/stop buttons
    4.would it be better to not download the clip ,and just paste the link into the box?

questions questions .... I know ... but would help a bundle if I could have a little assistance!

thanks

lina

Re: installing realplayer

You need to first upload the video file onto the server for your account for it to be available to play on your site, correct?

Then, according to the Tutorial, you need to add the box to your page and paste in the hyperlink to that file ( http://www.YourSite.com/realplayerfile.*** ) to associate the player with the file.

Blue Voda Tutorials
    Real Player Tutorial
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: installing realplayer

thanks for that...
      I uploaded the clip and saved it in the folder with my web photos( bluevoda)
      I watched the tutorial and it seems to be like uploading pictures.....which I tried.. but obviously I am missing a procedure here.... you say to hyperlink it? ok here goes! lina

Comment

Working...
      X