Location of image files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of image files

I have had to install Windows 7 to replace Windows XP on a new hard drive. My old hard drive is still in the PC with all my image files on it.

My BlueVoda pages will not display images now, as the location has obviously changed. At first I thought this would be easy to solve. Just move all my documents from 'my documents' on the old drive to 'my documents' on the new drive..... You'd think! The trouble is that Windows 7 does not have a 'my documents' folder.

Is there any way I can modify the BlueVoda pages simply to point to the now location for the image files, or am I going to have to re-import all my image files? I really hope not, but I have a nasty feeling about this one....

Thanks

Paul

www.experttuning.co.uk

Re: Location of image files

....as far as I know (& from reading responses to others who have had similar situations) I'm afraid your "nasty feeling" is going to get real :(........
    ...and this is why all the guys who know suggest/recommend saving all images for BV pages in the BV images folder!
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: Location of image files

Thanks for info.

Living and learning.............

I'll fix it and save the images in the right place - the BlueVoda images folder - this time!

Cheers

Paul

Comment

Working...
      X