This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble with PDFs

i am using office 07 documents and making them into pdf files using office. i am however having trouble making them work properly on the internet. Is there a difference in the office version of a pdf file compared to just another pdf file?
    www.goldenwatersupplycorp.com

Re: i am having trouble with PDFs

I've just looked at your newletters on this page http://goldenwatersupplycorp.com/new...r_archive.html and they opened fine for me. I'm not aware of any peculiarities re Windows 07 doc's. I can only suggest downloading the lastet .pdf reader from Adobe (for your benefit) and see if this allows you to see your internet based pdf's
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hello
      This is an old but important topic.I am a newbie here.And i also have some trouble with pdf files.
      I want to making some documents into pdf files using Office and i failed.Should i add some third party
      program to convert document to pdf files?Or is there any easy way to finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by Donna111 View Post
        Hello
        This is an old but important topic.I am a newbie here.And i also have some trouble with pdf files.
        I want to making some documents into pdf files using Office and i failed.Should i add some third party
        program to convert document to pdf files?Or is there any easy way to finish it.
        If you have Office 2007 or 2010 and later, you can use almost any program in the Office Suite to Save a Document as a PDF.
        Here is the documentation you should review carefully, as it has links to how to Save/Create as PDF using any of the included programs > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/po...4992.aspx#BM15
        *You simply SAVE a document as PDF by using the Drop-Down File Type Selector in the SAVE DIALOG.

If you have Office 2003 or earlier, rather than try to add a Plugin module as a "newbie" it is easier to simply use an online converter, such as www.PDF995.com
        As long as you can be patient while it converts for you and can put up with the advertising that displays while processing, it is simple to use until you can upgrade your Office system and have the ability to Save a document as PDF from any of them.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X