X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The form doesn't send the e-mail + redirect to other website

Hello.

This is my website

I don't get the comment form, also when I press on "send" button is automaticly redirect me to this page:

I really appreciate your help,
    Thanks You.

Re: The form doesn't send the e-mail + redirect to other website

Publish the page as http://neobux-guide.net/contact.php as instructed and see what happens ...

TUTORIAL (see first line in bold blue under video player)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

You did NOT create / publish your "success" and "error" pages, so I also suppose that you did NOT set, in the form processor properties, the correct paths to these "success" and "error" pages.

The form encoding type is wrong, should be "multipart/form-data"

Did you correctly fill in, in form properties, your email address ?

Your form at the moment resides in a folder called "contact" and is named "contact.php"

Is there a special reason why you have placed this form in a separate folder and not in the root folder together with all the rest of your pages ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have update the website.

- I have created "success" and "error" pages.
        - encode multipart/form-date
        - Email is filled correctly
        - contact.html has changed to contact.php

For now, I prefer to put it on separate folder, I might changed it later.

However, I still have some troubles with the contact page.

I still don't get the comment on e-mail, The "SEND" Button doesn't transfer to the success.html or error.html

Thanks alot for helping me,
        I really appreciate you'r help.

Comment

Please take a screenshot of the settings you have filled in the form properties (change the email address, I need to see what you have typed there as success URL, and Error URL)
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Here is a picture.

Uploading..

Comment

You are just loosing our time!

You are not hosting with VodaHost, and you did NOT (of course!) publish through BlueVoda, so the necessary scripts have not been generated / uploaded to the site.

You need a VH account to use BlueVoda.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Sorry, I didn't know that VH account get somekind of special script to use the form.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X