Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protect Page not working (trying to protect whole site)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protect Page not working (trying to protect whole site)

Howdy!

It seems pretty straightforward on Navels instructions. But....I must be missing something.

I put the "Protect Page" object on my page in the box next to AccessDeniedPage i put the url to the regististration page. When I test the page that is protected, I can access the page.

I noticed when looking when I right clicked the object and had a look at the html there wasn't any coding. It was blank.

Any ideas about where I'm going wrong? I want to protect all pages. Only logged in users can access pages.
    Last edited by v613; 10-13-2010, 07:11 PM. Reason: improvement

Re: Protect Page not working (trying to protect whole site)

1. Which protection tool are you using ? Single Page Protect or Protect Page ?
    2. Did you publish your pages as PHP ?
    3. Did you publish the page or are you trying to test in preview ?
    4. Pls provide a link, it is hard to help you without seeing what is actually going on
    5. Eventually, post here the entire page code, as seen in BV (not in the browser).
    6. Unless you want to set users having ech his own username / password, the best solution to protect the entire site, would be to use a Password Protected directory. In that case you would need to mail your users the necessary login details.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Protect Page not working (trying to protect whole site)

I just save the page as php from html...it worked! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X