complete novice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• complete novice

I am a complete novice to all of this, when i download BlueVoda where do i save it to ? i bet this Q makes someone smile

Saving BlueVoda

Originally posted by a_scots_lass2001
    I am a complete novice to all of this, when i download BlueVoda where do i save it to ? i bet this Q makes someone smile
    a_scots_lass,

The best bet is to just save the setup.exe file to your deaktop. That way you don't have to hunt for it once it downloads. When you actually start setup.exe, just accept the defaults. When you want to run the program it will have a link on your desktop. (You can delete the setup.exe file after you install the program BTW)

Best of luck!

Rodger
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.

Comment

complete novice

Originally posted by Rodger
      a_scots_lass,

The best bet is to just save the setup.exe file to your deaktop. That way you don't have to hunt for it once it downloads. When you actually start setup.exe, just accept the defaults. When you want to run the program it will have a link on your desktop. (You can delete the setup.exe file after you install the program BTW)

Best of luck!

Rodger
      Thank you Rodger, i'll give it a try. I'm going to need all the luck i can get, probably be back for more help !!!
      Kind regards
      Fiona

Comment

Re: complete novice

hey,
        i'm new at this.i downloaded voda but how do i start? i really wanna build my webpage :( help

Comment

Re: complete novice

Hi Ancutta

Always best to start a new thread to avoid being ignored. The best place to start is to open BV. At the bottom you will see 'Video Tutorial'. Click on that and start your education. Really easy to follow and you can build and learn at your own pace.

Good Luck

Darren

Comment

Working...
          X