Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature file

Hi,

I don't know where to post this question. Since it's forum related, I tot this thread should be the right place. If I'm wrong, please redirect me to the correct one.

I'm have tough time editing my signature file at this forum. I've created one last year but I want to change it now. I wrote down the steps but I just couldn't find the file. I know there are codes involved. Can anyone tell me how do go about creating and editing a signature file?

I understand there is a code called BB code. Can this forum suport this?

Thanks.

jasman
    Tag & Ping Made Easy for Only $8.88

Re: Signature file

Just enter your Cp, click on Edit signature, and do whatever you want with it. Yes, this forum supporrts vB. But why complicate things?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks navaldesign, but I already knew that.

What I want to know is how to make the signature line embedded with a live link, just link my signature line below my name?

Thanks.

jasman

Comment

write your signature in User CP as Naval said, highlight your text then click link button, link window will popup for you and there you write whatever link you want to use. Same like write a normal thread in this forum
        Nyoman

Comment

Thanks navaldesign and Nyoman for your guidance. It works like a charm.

Comment

Working...
          X