Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deleting published pages i BV and accessing them on the internet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting published pages i BV and accessing them on the internet?

I'm a very green to all this, so some of you might sometimes find my questions a bit stupid but I'll still ask anyway. Well, I just want to know whether or not it is necessary for me to still keep a page in my BlueVoda SiteBuilder once I've published it. I'm about to launch a news and entertainment website for which I'm expecting to publish between 10 and 25 pages a day. That means a lot of pages and files to store in BlueVoda and on my hard disk. Besides I'll have to keep track on them after 1, 2, ...5 years or more. My questions are as followed:

1. - Do I need to keep them all in my BlueVoda on my computer or can I just delete them once they've been published online?
    2. - Will the published pages still be availabe online for visitors even though I've already deleted them from my BlueVoda SuiteBuilder?

Please reply step by step.

Best regards.

Re: Deleting published pages i BV and accessing them on the internet?

Originally posted by jejapail View Post
    1. - Do I need to keep them all in my BlueVoda on my computer or can I just delete them once they've been published online?
    You can delete them from BV because they will always be accessible via CPanel and.......................
    2. - Will the published pages still be availabe online for visitors even though I've already deleted them from my BlueVoda SuiteBuilder?
    Yes, the only way a web page can get deleted using BV is if you change a page & then republish.
    hope this helps
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: Deleting published pages i BV and accessing them on the internet?

Thanks a lot, Ahimsa. Now I can go ahead with my project.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
      X