Captcha does not display an image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captcha does not display an image

I have tried adding Captcha to an existing form and when published there is is no image displayed, only the words "click for new image." see bottom of this page http://unityofdavis.org/contact_us.php
    Am I missing a step?
    Thanks

Re: Captcha does not display an image

1. You are sure you merely clicked on the Icon to insert onto your page, and placed it well within the FORM area also?
    2. You did not try to alter the default background settings?
    3. TOOLS > OPTIONS > PUBLISH Tab > you have pngfix selected "yes"?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Most probably the file captcha1.php has wrong permissions on the server (should be 644) , or the same happens with the font file.

Try this:

connect with FTP.
      Check the permissions of the file captcha1.php
      Check the permissions of the font file (verdana.ttf or whatever other font you have set)

If different from 644, change them to 644 and test.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        Most probably the file captcha1.php has wrong permissions on the server (should be 644) , or the same happens with the font file.

Try this:

connect with FTP.
        Check the permissions of the file captcha1.php
        Check the permissions of the font file (verdana.ttf or whatever other font you have set)

If different from 644, change them to 644 and test.
        Hello Naval,

I am having the same problem with Captcha image not displaying. I have followed the instructions you gave above to ensure that both Captcha1.php and verdana.ttf are set to 644, still the image will not show.

However, I do have the alternate text superimposed on the image which reads "Click for new image." Link to the page with this error is http://www.prayerdeliverance-ministr...ntactform.html

I apologise in advance if I should have started a new thread, but I thought it appropriate since it is the same problem.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

MYICE07

Do you
        Not matter what happens this day, may you know that God loves you so much.

Comment

I see your captcha just fine ??

I also see that you are now using ABVFP and ABVFP's captcha...
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
            I see your captcha just fine ??

I also see that you are now using ABVFP and ABVFP's captcha...
            Thanks for your reply Naval. It is working fine now.

Best regards,

MYICE07
            Not matter what happens this day, may you know that God loves you so much.

Comment

Working...
            X