adding php in bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding php in bluevoda

The script runs correctly if i load it in my wamp server. However, I created it in the html box in bluevoda, set the page property to php extension, saved the page as .bvp published it at www.udenulga.net but it did not load. If i set the page property as html extension, the page will load when published but only html codes will be processed. I'm good in php but not conversant with using php in bluevoda. Please help.
    <HTML>
    <BODY>
    <b>today</b>
    <?php
    echo "My first php script";
    ?>
    </BODY>
    </HTML>

Re: adding php in bluevoda

In fact your php page is in http://www.udenulga.net/index.php and displays correctly.

When you add PHP code in a BV page, do NOT add <html> </html> <head> </head> <body> /body> tags as they are already included in the BV page. Just the pure php code in a html box or in Start of Page HTML or in any other page part you need it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks a lot. I tried it and it worked. However, I want my page to load with www.udenulga.net and not www.udenulga.net/index.php. How can I achieve that?

Comment

Simply login to your c-panel or ftp manager and delete the file index.html then the php version will show
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X