Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing a text as an image

Hello,

Since this is my first message in the forum, wanted to say hi to everyone!

My question is simple:

When i convert my texts into image during publishing (by right clicking on a text and checking the box), all my pages show the same image (the last one i modified) I looked in the HTML code and all texts get the same name (ab0167.gif for instance) So, all pages are showing the same text as a picture.

How can i make them to show the correct texts? I cannot edit HTML (i would try to change the name of the .gif file) Or, does it make sense to go to the folder and change the gif files manually? I don't know where they are stored (not in images folder)

Any advice would be appreciated..

Re: Publishing a text as an image

You are probably using the copy/paste command. Create each item individually.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Go to each image on each page & click on the image, then cut the paste the image using the main tool bar. This should give the images new individual ID,s.
      Save & re-publish.
      This is a handy tool for the odd bit of text on the page, but avoid using it for the pages text as the SE,s cant read an image & it will harm your rankings.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

It is highly unorthodox to create website page text (Content) using images (the Logomaker) in all respects.

It is a non-compliant practice, which, as mentioned above, will count against your website valuations with serious negative impact, possibly permanently and to the point of being Blacklisted.

Additionally, you are formally asked to provide a valid URL to the Blue Voda page in question, a URL to a website published to a VodaHost server, a domain name that is associated with a website hosted with VodaHost, or your Client ID Number.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X