Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publish problem

I know this must be something simple.I have just finished a new website ,
    www.fantasyfingers.com index published Ok. 2nd page fantasyfingers.com/fantasyfingersprices.html gives a 505 error.Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.I have tried not adding .html still no luck .I hopr you can help
    thank you
    Two Cats
    www.magicpalette.com

Re: publish problem

Your page is up and visible on the Net.

You should to simply SAVE and PUBLISH your page as "prices" to make things a lot easier on you when you have to create links between the pages and to make it easier for the Search Engines to see the real topic of the page it is supposed to rank!

You also need to provide some inter-site navigation, or at least a link so Visitors can return to the Home page (and the link simply looks like this: http://www.FantasyFingers.com --- nothing more!)

So far, the links to your pages look like this:

http://www.FantasyFingers.com/fantasyfingersprices.html ... (and again, would be better if http://www.FantasyFingers.com/prices.html)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

thank you so much .I will change it straight away .
      two cats

Comment

I saved the page as prices and tried to publish www.fantasyfingers.com/prices.html
        and I still got the 505 error.Am I still doing something wrong?
        Thanks
        Two Cats

Comment

Probably .... I think you can spot it yourself from this image, and after once again reviewing the Tutorial.....

Publishing your web pages on the internet

Comment

Please don't lose [atience with me .This is a sub domain I published once with public_html.www.fantasyfingers.com and it was fine now if I try to republish after changes I'm told "no such file or directory exists" it wont publish if I leave blank.I got my daughter to check on her computer and typing in the website it comes up as named index and the second page is also visible even though it has always said can't publish no such file .I have not had this problem before and getting frustrated .this is a work in progress.please explain further thanks.
            Two Cats

Comment

Should be public_html/fantasyfingers.com
              CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
              CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
              CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Would have been nice to know it was a sub-domain ....

Find everything you need to know here >> http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/347907-post8.html

Comment

page problem

Hi I hope this has a simole answer,If I search on google for www.fantasyfingers.com it comes up with a list, my site is listed as index when I click on it I go to the site .Can someone tell me why I have never this problem before.This is a new site just published.
                  Thank you
                  Two cats
                  www.magicpalette.com
                  www.chapartipoodles.com
                  www.puppysupernanny.com

Comment

problem website search

Hi
                    I have just published a new site www.fantasyfingers.com When I search on google it comes up with a list ,the first one is" index "which takes me to the site.Can someone tell me why.I haven't had this problem before.
                    Thank You
                    Two Cats
                    www.magicpalette.com
                    www.chapartipoodles.com
                    www.puppysupernanny.com

Comment

Either you have not created your sub-domain properly, or published to the sub-domain as instructed above.

In either case, your site is visible on my end, so I have no confidence in suggesting anything to you in light of such difficulties you are experiencing.

Comment

Working...
                      X