This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12029 Error Code

Error code 12029 comes up when I try to publish a new page.

Anyone know what the problem is.

Thanks
    Indie

indiediscs.com

Re: Publishing problems...

Always do a Forum Search to find solutions prior to creating a thread (much faster!)

12029 Error A 12029 error is a firewall issue error. This means that one or more firewalls is blocking your attempt to publish with BlueVoda. Please follow the below steps: 97% of the time this can be attributed to your Windows XP Firewall Please follow the following steps...
    1) Go to your computers control panel
    2) Click on widows firewall
    3) Click on exceptions
    4) Click on add programs
    5) Add BlueVoda to your list of programs
    6) Press ok
    7) Reboot your computer You have now successfully added BlueVoda to your safe programs list.
    You should not have this problem again. If the problem persists. Your computer might have a secondary firewall from Norton or MacAfee. You will also have to BlueVoda to their safe programs list. Also if you are working from an office or you are using your companies computer or internet connection. You company probably has some type of network firewall in place. Please contact your companies system administrator for instructions.

VodaHost Knowledgebase

VodaHost Help Center
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: 12029 Error Code

If your internet connection is ok (check if you can browse the net normally) then it can be
      1. A Firewall issue: make sure you have added BV to the list of programs that your firewall allows Internet connection to.
      2. A IP address / username / password issue. Make sure your publishing IP address is 75.126.104.131

If it has been a long time since you last published successfully, make sure that your server has not been changed (meaning IP address has changed).
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Vasili,

sorry, we must have being typing almost at the same time, so I din't see your post before I "submitted" mine.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

No problem! Kali Mera! Working today? I need to email you later on this afternoon (my time) ....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
            Working today? I need to email you later on this afternoon (my time) ....
            Always... though your afternoon might be somewhat late here (7 hrs of diff)
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X