Flv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flv

I have a banner that is an .swf however it calls a flv. I have published the page and the flv does not play. I assume this is because the flv does not get published only the swf. How do I upload the flv into the right file in the directory so the swf can call it. I know very little about cpanel i.e. how to use, how to find directory and sub folders . I ask for specific (Barney) style instruction to make this happen.

Thanks for the help in advance

Re: Flv

you can use your c-panel go to file manager go to the folder you require then open it by double clicking the folder image then use the upload button and upload the flv to the folder.

or if your using bluevoda use the ftp manager and upload to the folder you require.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Thx AD I am a complete noob.

I went to the ftp manager added a folder called "flash assets" and put in the swf and flv and nothing happenend.

I am taking over this project from someone who left so my blue voda stuff is in a folder on my desktop call newsite. Point being they created their own folder structure.

When I go to the ftp manager all I see is a cgi binfolder, imagesfolder, and of course the flash folder i just added. The rest are the html or php pages which i assume call images from the image folder. So I have no idea what folder or where to upload the flv too

hope that make sense

Thanks

Mark

Comment

Oh lastly ADS, I can start a gotomeeting to show you what my local directory looks like as well as the one on vodahost if that would help. Again thx for your help

Comment

Working...
        X