Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with sound files

Hello,
    I have a page that has only sound files on it and has a hard time loading (http://www.lifepartnerschristianmini...stimonies.html) due to how many sound clips there are. I am wondering if there is a simple sollution for making the page load quicker, or if this is the only option. Please let me know if you have any ideas.
    Thanks so very much!

Re: Help with sound files

Convert it to Flash.
    Check out vimeo.com or Google for a free converter.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I tried looking for a audio converter on Google and vimeo.com and found a couple, but once I get it downloaded, Flash was not an option to convert to. Do you know of one that has flash as an option? Once I convert the file, do I simply put that file in the place of the wma file that I have there currently or is there a different way I have to do it for flash? Thanks

Comment

Once converted to Flash, you click on the "Flash Box" in BV and add the script for individual players/links (or follow the instructions of the converter to add as background), which is essentially a link to the file previously uploaded.

Flash is simply more compressed, cleaner, faster loading, and makes it extremely difficult to 'rip' from your site.

A Selection of Free Audio > Flash Converters

Tutorials on Adding Flash to Blue Voda Pages:
        Adding html, flash, movies, music, and java code to your web pages

Flash – More Details
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X