Setting up payment options on website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up payment options on website

I don't really know where to start. I want to set up on a sales page where I can have a customer pay me through email. I already have a PayPal account too, but can I still receive payments from customers through PayPal with their own credit cards too?

The second part is can I can set up on sales page to receive payments through email? If so, do I use the forms feature or do I have to go through the Soho deal or what.

To be more clearly, I offer products through an affiliate site where it wouldn't be appropriate to send customers there to get the products because I know I would lose them then. They would have to enter a password in order to get in and then they would probably get lost within it. I am promoting only one good product from that site though. By paying me directly, I will place the order myself and have the product shipped to them.

I guess I will need to capture all their information--name, address, phone, etc. along with their payment info to my PayPal account.

I would appreciate any help on this if possible. Thanks.

Re: Setting up payment options on website

I don't suggest you do it through email - I don't know about others, but I certainly wouldn't order that way. You could set it up with paypal - although for most affiliate type products, it requires going through their website. Good luck with however you do it.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Setting up payment options on website

Thanks for your advice.

Comment

Working...
      X