Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access ABVFP Admin Page

Hi Navaldesign et al;
    I'm in the process of building a new webside that has a number of forms on it. I've was able to successfully create them with ABVFP and I was able to test one acting as a client (received the "thank you" script and the email with the info of the form). The problem I'm having is where is the actual submission from the client (me in this case) to me the recipient?
    I believe it might be the way I set up the actual forms so I tried to log on to my ABVFP admin area by typing in my browser: http://www.parentprakopagency.com/ABVFP/ but it takes me to my index page. ??? Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Re: Can't access ABVFP Admin Page

You have somehow published into the ABVFP folder, you will have to get into that folder and clean out the published file leaving only the ABVFP files that came with the package, you may have to reinstall some of them as you may have over written some.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

As Alien said, you have published some pages inside the ABVFP folder, which you should haven't.

Anyway, you can still access the ABVFP control panel through http://www.parentprakopagency.com/AB...VFP_loggin.php
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Alien & Navaldesign! Your right! I just checked with FTP and sure enough I published some files in the ABVFP folder.

Comment

Working...
        X