Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• positioning of things

Hi

I have this issue happening quite often... and I would like to know what I am doing wrong in order to avoid it...

Many time when I publish pages from bluevoda I have some things that seem to be aligned but when I publish them online they are seen misaligned or placed where I didn't want them to be...

For instance here...

http://www.alfaaudiovisual.com/proveedores_cine.html

I have published the page ithe a table at at the bottom of it a footer menu... then I place behind a shape to give a different look...

All the footer menu is covered properly by the transparent shape and at bluevoda it is perfectly placed but when I publish it it goes a little furthur up or down...

Anyone could help me out of this??

Thanx so much
    linceman

Re: positioning of things

In Blue Voda, in the top toolbar:
    EDIT > LOCK or LOCK ALL

Also, be sure you have allowed the proper page length via Page Properties to allow positioning to be static.

To me, it looks simply to be a matter of ORDER of objects (assuming you wish the 'cloned' element top header box to be under the larger main element ..... SEND TO BACK, LOCK the elements, and then SAVE the page again before re-publishing.

PS: As you have been told before, at 1172 pixels your website is far too wide to come close to compliance with the Search Engine standards, and if not already, will soon cause your website to be penalized, if not rejected from any significant SERP or acceptance.
    The maximum SE-Approved website page width is still 960 pixels wide. It will be a while yet until the WWW moves from today's ipso facto 1024 to 1280 standard monitor resolution (both PC & MAC), meaning the maximum will then be 1024, always respecting the W3C Grid format of being evenly divisible by 16 with a minimum 64 or maximum 128 pixel wide required side margins.

Just because it looks good on your monitor does not mean it will for everyone else, or will be acceptable to the WWW standards!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X