Please help to review my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help to review my site

I make these websites for over a year, hope to know it there are any improvements to refine.

http://babyplaypens*****nets.com/

Thank you.

Caroline

Re: Please help to review my site

1. At 984+ pixels wide, your websites are too wide to come close to compliance with the Search Engine standards, and if not already, will soon cause your website to be penalized, if not rejected from any significant SERP or acceptance.
    The maximum SE-Approved website page width is still 960 pixels wide. It will be a while yet until the WWW moves from today's ipso facto 1024 to 1280 standard monitor resolution (both PC & MAC), meaning the maximum will then be 1024, always respecting the W3C Grid format of being evenly divisible by 16 with a minimum 64 or maximum 128 pixel wide required side margins.
    Just because it looks good on your monitor does not mean it will for everyone else, or will be acceptable to the WWW standards!
    2. You should set your websites to be Centered in Browser via Page Properties for best consumer/Visitor acceptance and overall experience.
    3. Visually, your sites lack the definition of a complete design without a true "page" construct or page definition. Simply choose a shape, set the color, select a border color and width, and SEND TO BACK to act as a page proper to lay your other elements atop.
    4. Pay attention to refining your METADATA, updating your KeyWords and Page Content regularly: don't overdue Keyword lists, and focus instead on simple Key Phrases that are anchored in your page text to produce the best results.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X