DNS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNS ?

I am sorry to use this thread for this but I simply can't find a way to post a new one.I have logged in of course otherwise there would be no way for me to reply to this one but I see no button for posting new threads?

Second the real reason I wanted to post a new thread is because the page that is supposed to show the complete list of nameservers is empty.
    Does anybody know what are the nameservers for vodahost?
    Thanks
    Sinisa
    artsinisa.com

Re: outlook 2007

Nameservers for which server ?

Alterantively, if you don't know the server, but you have a domain on that server, what's the domain ?

To post new threads, you need to select the forum (from the forum home page, ckick on the forum name) then click on New Thread (just below the headers, to the left)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

75.126.169.140 I know it has been changed recently to what I do not ,
      my website is vortexairtools.com but I want to redirect the artsinisa.com to my account as well.the public html is already on the ftp server.
      thanks

Comment

Let me say that you can find out yourself easily:

click on www.vortexairtools.com/cpanel and fill in your login details. when CPanel opens, you can see the IP address.

Also, through a whois search, you can see that you are on Voda15 and your IP address is 174.36.9.154
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: DNS ?

So how should my name server look like...is it NS14.VODAHOST.COM and
          NS15.VODAHOST.COM I need this info to redirect my domain at g dady
          thanks

Comment

Re: DNS ?

You will enter the following at GD:
            Domain servers in listed order:
            NS15.VODAHOST.COM
            NS16.VODAHOST.COM
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Nameservers

I have changed the nameservers in GD to vodahost nameserver but my website www.artsinisa.com is not appearing.I have had this website name before and my artsinisa file is in ftp...

Is there anything else I need to do?
              sinisa72******.com
              vullcanairbrush.com

Comment

Re: Nameservers

You have been given the accurate information to Logon, to access Control Panel, and to Publish using Blue Voda from within Blue Voda that is necessary and validated. If you are experiencing difficulties, it is because of something you are doing on your end, on how you configured your account, or how you are attempting to Publish: nothing can "go wrong" with the established protocols or procedures for you alone.

Review the detailed Tips on how to create Add-On domains, Publish, and to Link Pages ..... if these procedures work for everyone else, there is no logical reason why they should not work for you.

Interesting that you mention one domain name, then another, and then another rather than sticking to a single domain and possibly a single issue. If you approached each issue singularly and according to the established instructions, not only would you likely not have difficulty, but it would be obvious to us where things may have gone wrong for you and how to best offer you a solution. As it is now, it is too difficult to do anything but compel you to follow basic instructions to force discovery in the breakdown.

DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER THREAD REGARDING THIS ISSUE!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                X