Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard work but worth it!

Hi all,
    I just created my website and published without too much trouble. Used the tutorials and knowledgebase alot. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get within the first three pages of search engines. Any suggestions are Welcome. Check it out at www.lendusmoney.com.

Re: Hard work but worth it!

It looks good. All the links worked (once identified) and it loaded quickly. I think there's a little confusion over buttons and text links - it would look more professional to have a theme recurring throughout your site with colours and nav bar buttons the same. Apart from that good job - well done and good luck with it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

A couple of things not mentioned by Amanda(who never sleeps, I think): I cannot read the black text against the black/grey (gray in Vero Beach). Also the forclosure section has no page, I guess. Is it coming later? Otherwise, no problems.

Good luck

DDS
      Dave
      http://www.peacoatpress.com
      ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Are you nationwide, local? What territory are you covering? It says you come to us - anywhere? You need to target your market here.

You also haven't given your home page a title - you need to do that also. Your page titles don't need to be typed with underscores, etc - look at the line on top in blue here - make the page explain what it is.

BTW, if you are targeting a specific area - putting that in your title is smart also.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

I agree, the links work well and just looks good. Bethers stated they you need to idenify your area, she is right unless you are nationwide.
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Simple and nice...

Agree with ddstiles that you could hyperlink "GOING INTO FORCLOSURE?" to some page.

Plus, I personally feel that the text links on the left are bit too big in font size, which competes with the page title...

Sincerely
            Roger

http://www.internet.msi101.com

Comment

World you like a little free advertising? Visit my site, If you like I will place your link on my Sales page.

germansg
              Dream Work 2

Comment

Thank you all for your input I really appreciate it and will correct and fine tune. Yes there is another website coming for foreclosure but I wanted to get this one up and running. Thanks again, Bonnie

Comment

Yes I would like to add my link to your web site. It looks like you put alot of work into it. Thank you for the feed back and offer.

Comment

Working...
                  X