Linking menu buttons with submenu pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking menu buttons with submenu pages

Hi, I don´t find how to link a second page I created with the options menu of the main page. I have a button on the main page that reads "ADVANTAGES" and I created a page named "ADVANTAGES". I defined a link in the navigation bar properties http//:www.ABCDE.com/advantages.html but when clicking this button in the preview option, it doesn´t show me the "ADVANTAGES" page but send me to a new window that reads "THIS IS A FUTURE HOME PAGE". Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or what else I have to do in order to link theses two pages?

Thank you

Re: Linking menu buttons with submenu pages

Originally posted by Jorge Colin View Post
    I defined a link in the navigation bar properties http//:www.ABCDE.com/advantages.html but when clicking this button in the preview option, it doesn´t show me the "ADVANTAGES" page but send me to a new window that reads "THIS IS A FUTURE HOME PAGE". Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or what else I have to do in order to link theses two pages?
    Hyperlinks do not function on un-published pages (there is nothing to link to or from, as neither page is real or on the Net, correct?).
    Preview will display the "action" of the links (change of color or manner of display upon mouseover/hover), but function is reserved for 'actualized' links via reality (being published with hard-reference to a static object on the web).

The four Tutorials below deal with hyperlinking pages and object using Blue Voda. Watch all four in the exact order listed.
    10 Fixed Menu Bars – creating and editing – MUST WATCH
    11 Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down) – creating and editing
    12 Linking your pages together (Hyperlinks with text, images etc…)
    13 Creating a Go menu (hyperlinking with a drop down menu)
    14 Creating Text Only Menus – Google Prefers These.

You must have a hosting account with VodaHost in order to actually Publish your Blue Voda created web pages. Blue Voda will only Publish to a VodaHost server using the PUBLISH command or icon from within Blue Voda only, and cannot be saved in any other format other than the proprietary encrypted BVP format: Blue Voda is free to download and use, but to publish, you must have a valid hosting account prepaid from VodaHost.
    Publishing your web pages on the internet

ALL BLUE VODA TUTORIALS
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Linking menu buttons with submenu pages

Vasili, thank you for your remarks. Does it mean I can´t see how good my webpage works until it is published? How can I be sure it will work as planned before publishing it? Can I pay for the hosting and restrict its access temporarily? What do you suggest I do?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X